(Cloud computing Maintenance eXpert System Life Cycle Administrator)
DAIHATSU’S NEW SERVICE SOLUTION, CMAXS LC-A, utilizes cloud-based engine condition monitoring (ECM) and diagnostic and troubleshooting technologies for the safer operation of vessels and reductions in life-cycle costs.
Building up our range of IoT-supported products and services the CMAXS LC-A integrates the management and monitoring of main engines, auxiliary engines and auxiliary devices in one, easy to use internet-based platform. And with trouble-shooting functions connected directly to Daihatsu you can be ensured of quick and relevant maintenance support.
*CMAXS is a solution that supports the business of ship owners and ship management companies,and has realized a joint support system by alliances of numerous equipment manufacturers with no other in the world. ClassNK Consulting Service will be the distributor of this service.
Four key advantages of the system
This new, Cloud-based engine condition monitoring (ECM) and diagnostic solution supports the safer operation of vessels and helps to reduce life-cycle costs. Retrieve a target vessel’s data at any time thanks to safe cloud storage.
- Self-contained onboard engine support
- Early identification of potential faults through continuous engine diagnosis prevents serious engine failures.
- Troubleshooting guides assist with your maintenance work.
- Simple and easy operation
- Integrated operation of the main engine, auxiliary engine and auxiliary devices.
- User-friendly operation through photographs, graphs, image data, alarm monitoring functions and an intuitive user interface.
- Onboard and onshore engine “visualization”
- Fleet overviews and targeted vessel monitoring through the CMAXS Web Service.
- Ascertain a vessel’s condition and activate any measures necessary via the onshore “Ship Data Center”.
- Retrieve a target vessel’s data at any time thanks to safe Cloud storage.
- A total support solution.
- Direct analysis of engine data allows DAIHATSU to provide quick and relevant support.
- Periodic diagnostic reports offer you reassurance.
Diagnosis and troubleshooting functions
Provides preventive maintenance alerts to correct incipient failures before they develop.
Acquire ECM data from engine-mounted sensors.
LC-A system onboard vessel
Diagnosis and analysis for peace of mind.
System TOP screen
The system detects medium to long term condition changes. An alert shows when deviations reach abnormal levels.
Condition Monitor screen
Check details of an engine’s condition via the diagnosis screen.
Displays the part that is most likely to have caused a failure, as well as measures to be taken.
- Parts Lists
- Service Info
CMAXS Web Service and the System Overview
In the CMAXS Web Service, a dedicated website for centrally managing the CMAXS-contracted vessels is made available. By accessing this website via the Internet, it is possible to ascertain the condition of any vessel from any location. As the same data can be viewed by jumping from the fleet list to the same monitoring screen as that onboard the vessel, you can address device management problems from the same viewpoint as that of the crew.
- ❶ Select the target vessel in the fleet management screen.
- ❷ Move to the individual vessel management screen.
- ❸ Move to the CMAXS screen.