A long-stroke version of the eco-friendly DE-23 debuts, saving space with greater power and low fuel consumption.
With the installation of environmental devices and the increase in electronic equipment, onboard power consumption has been rising in recent years.
In response to this trend, we have incorporated a long-stroke design in our DE-23 diesel engine for marine use, an engine which has already received wide acclaim since the first deliveries in 2011.
The superb environmental performance remains the same, while achieving space-saving and greatly increased output.
|No. of cylinders||8|
|Average piston speed||m/s||8.8||10.5|
|Brake mean effective pressure||MPa||2.407||2.521|
- 6DE-18 Generator Output:380〜815kWe(900)、490〜815kWe(1000)
- 6DE-20 Generator Output：770〜1035kWe(900)
- 6DE-23 Generator Output：760〜1215kWe(750), 950〜1440kWe(900)
- 6DE-28 Generator Output：1850〜2065kWe(720/750)
- 6DE-33 Generator Output：2605〜3470kWe(720/750)
- 8DE-33 Generator Output：3470〜4630kWe(720/750)
- 6DC-32e Generator Output:2220〜2895kWe(720), 2220〜2800kWe(750)
- 8DEL-23 Generator Output：1215〜1660kWe(750), 1425〜2090kWe(900)
- 6DL-16Ae Generator Output:235〜480kWe(1200)